Saturday, July 20, 2013

Back and forth

So I didn't get to writing yesterday's adventures because I ended up falling asleep before 8pm! Also, I think I was still working out how God was using the events of that day! Because I know he is in the tough stuff too, I just wanted to see if I would find specific reasons for things in that day. So I woke up at 5 to get on the bus with my papers, and felt nauseous. I threw up a few times in the yard, and then my ride didn't show to take me to the station. Thankfully, Emory was up making coffee so I asked him if he would drive me up there, and as always he jumps at the chance to do for me, he is too good to me sometimes!! I get on the bus and I am nervous, I have no escape route for if my body decides to explode again. So I am sitting there, praying, hoping I am making the right choice to still get on this bus and go, and I am fiddling with the window, because it looks like it doesn't open. But after a few minutes I figure out how to work it and I thank God for it and immediately relax. On my list I am writing of God's gifts I see, I put one as windows that open and another is the ability to sleep while I am nauseous! I get the papers into the office and they tell me to come back on Monday to sit down with the guy that does it and see where to go from there. And here I have to thank Bener again, the police chief that went with me because he can talk to the people there and they will actually tell him what we need to do next. And until this morning, I was all pumped, but now I have run into a scheduling issue, someone wants to take me to court Monday morning, when I should be in port. So I am going to go work on figuring that issue out right now. God was in this day just as He was the day before. Some tougher stuff, but I am thankful for it too because I know it is all moving towards His purposes. Even the vomiting- because I didn't take my medicine because of it, or caffine, which I realized was good for going to that office because then I was less wired up and nervous when I had to talk to the people there! So yeah, even feeling crappy has its uses! Thank you Lord for another day in this adventure!

1 comment:

  1. I pray that you have it figured out by now. And that favor met you at the door of whatever office you had to go to today!! You are soo right, God never wastes one ounce of pain. Its all useful for something! Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete