Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Earthquake in Haiti

Lord, my hands and feet are useless right now. I can't comfort anyone who can't find a loved one, or provide medical care to anyone who is injured. I can't physically do anything for the people of Haiti right this moment. But what I can do is lift them up to you. Lord you are the Author and Creator, and these are your children. Please Lord take care of these children in this even more horrific time of need. Lord I pray your provision during this time. Please shower them with your comfort, peace, strength, endurance, mercy and love. Lord please help the people in the middle of this earthquake. Help them to find their families, get care for the injured, and help us know how we can help. Lord you are bigger than all of this, I know you will bring good out of this some how. Lord please wrap your arms around this whole country.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet prayer! I pray as well for the health of those (giving care) who would spread the love of Jesus! Hope you have all you need in HIM and otherwise.
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete