Saturday, January 30, 2010

Haiti update

Sorry for the non comm but I just don’t have access. I made it to Port on Wednesday I think it was, my days are running together. I gave a three year old my watch so I’m not keeping up so well! Since then I have been helping with clinics every day with Dr. Karen and her wonderful team. We have also walked through tent cities and the ravine giving care. Yesterday we went to pastor Cena’s area and treated people there. I picked pieces of block out of wounds that happened the day of the first earthquake. There are still countless people that have not been treated at all for the injuries they received. Others have received some care- but not to the extent they needed- a bandaid for a fracture, no antibiotics for a man with his skull showing, the needs are so great and the resources so few. But still God is showing His glory. He is bringing renewal to this place. The very foundations have been shaken but He is moving in this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment